Quality and Environmental Policy
CONVER is created since 1964 with the aim to print printed tape. Over the years Conver has evolved within the sector to meet the needs of the market. CONVER currently is a graphic industry specialized in printing self-adhesive labels, linerless labels, shrink sleeves and security labels.
In order to carry out our projects successfully, our philosophy is based on teamwork and this includes highly qualified personnel. The present integrated policy of quality and environment, is intended to serve as a framework for the implementation of integrated management system for setting and reviewing objectives and targets and environmental quality.
CONVER aims to provide innovative technology solutions to its clients to enable them, first maximum competitiveness and profitability in their business, and secondly to achieve a high level of energy efficiency in their automation projects and control of buildings, actively contributing to a sustainable economy.
On the other hand, the organization has established a series of commitments on which it bases its Integrated Management System:
- Compromise with :
- The quality, based on a 100% quality control of all the supplied products, and which is a guarantee for all of our clients,
- honesty, what led us to earn the trust of our customers, and ensure their satisfaction for us,
- business ethics and the effort every day to improve our work, always taking into account the environmental impacts associated with our business.
- preventing the pollution associated with the performed processes.
- el cumplimiento de los Valores de FSC.
- Tala ilegal o comercio ilegal de madera o productos forestales.
- Violaciones de los derechos humanos o tradicionales de las operaciones forestales.
- Destrucción de los valores de conservación en operaciones forestales.
- Conversión significativa de los bosques en plantaciones o usos no forestales.
- Introduccion organismos modificados genéticamente a las operaciones forestales.
- Violación de alguna de las convenciones principales de la OIT, como se define a la Declaración de los principios y Derechos Fundamentales del Trabajo, 1998.
- Assures :
- compliance with applicable legal requirements and other sign related to environmental aspects and requirements of reference standards in place ,
- a continuous improvement of the effectiveness of implemented Integrated Management System, which adapts to daily changes in the organization.
With the aim that all the staff of CONVER can directly be involved in the Integrated Management System, they have been informed of this Policy and Environmental Quality for their knowledge and application. This has also been communicated to dealers that are part of team organization, and work on their behalf.
This policy is reviewed for continuing suitability to the possible changes that may arise in the working methodology and can influence the management system, and is available to the public upon request.
At Lliçà de Vall, the 15th of Desember 2011.